My name is Lisa, and I'm a Mormon!

I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!!!! NOT


Too Much Snow!!!

It wasn't fun last year!!! When you say to the kids, let me know if you go outside so if I don't see you in a few minutes to come looking for you with a shovel and dig you out. True story and Miranda didn't think that was too funny. Too much snow to go sledding and too much fun to have fun.

But we were all together and that made it so much fun. If it stays warm like it has been it will be wonderful. I wouldn't recommend having Christmas early, it was just too weird. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and we will also and have a bunch of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I missed something... Why did you have an early Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda and Jeremy went to Utah with their mom so we did it on Saturday as they won't be with us. We still have Courtney the oldest and we are taking her to BYU-Idaho next week. So we are having 2 Christmas's with Jonathan and Courtney. It is all good. But it was weird having it early. Have a good day and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did ours early too, I thought it went ok, cause then we were able to do many other things on Christmas day, though, I probably wont do it again. It was kind of wierd... We'd love to come see you guys in Rexburg, let us know if its ok, and we will come say hi, if weather permits...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be there on New Years that would be great to see you
    Have fun and Call me I got a new Cell phone and I don't have your number
    Lisa 509 217 -8942

    ReplyDelete