My name is Lisa, and I'm a Mormon!

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let the Games Begin!!

We are planning a wedding. Any one have great and fabulous ideas for a great wedding reception in the hot month of August.

I was at a health fair yesterday and the food table was so fabulous the layers and they just used pans to elevate the food on different levels. I took a picture on my phone and texted it to Courtney and I wish I had my other camera to show you. The veggies and fruits were very elegant and that is what I would like to do at her reception.

Idea's are always welcome!!!

I am excited, I love to plan things and this will be a fun party for Courtney and Cameron.

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the wedding planning! i hope it is so fun! what are the colors you are planning to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go straight to Marci Grimes. Amanda's wedding reception was fantastic! I still remember the chocolate dipped strawberries set up like Easter eggs in real grass. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of bringing our our chocolate fountain. Courtney loves chocolate. Her colors are cornflower blue and white. Thanks so much you guys I will talk to Marci.

    ReplyDelete