My name is Lisa, and I'm a Mormon!

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mormon.org Campaign!

It started on October 3rd, the Spokane Mormon.org campaign launch!! I keep on checking to see if my profile is posted and as of yet it isn't. I am so excited to have more public awareness of the Mormon faith. I love to watch the videos of other Mormon's and see what they say. I challenge you to watch some of them. We are normal everyday people doing things to help others.

Have a great day and take a peek...

1 comment:

  1. We've had it down here for more than a year. I about drove off the road when I saw our Wymount neighbors who now live in Brooklyn on a huge billboard on the side of the road. But uhmmm, no, I still haven't done a profile. Yet. We found President Larsen's though.

    ReplyDelete