My name is Lisa, and I'm a Mormon!

I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What we've been up to

I have been in Spokane now for 8 years 1 month and 6 days this time, I lived in the Valley before my mission and left from there. After we were married Grandma and Grandpa Alder took Courtney 10, Jeremy 5 and Miranda 4 to Bowl and Pitcher.

I have wanted to go ever since. July 20-21-22 Paul and Jeremy were up at Camp Grizzley for Scout Camp and Miranda, Courtney and Jonathan and I went there. It was so much fun. Jonathan had fun riding his bike up and down the hills, we were able to climb the hills, they were fun. It was a very easy climb. It was just a fun time. We went on Tuesday night and had so much fun we went again on Wednesday night. It was great.

Come to Spokane and come to Bowl and Pitcher with us, it is great. It has a great swinging bridge and it is so much fun.















AHHHH..the good ole' Summer time.

3 comments:

  1. looks like a fun place. we'll have to go there next time we come up north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that would be awesome so I can finally meet your family. I haven't even seen your parents since they got married and I was 6 years old then. Long time, it would be fun and we need to come to Cali also to see you guys. It has been a while since my mission since I was back. I did go back a year later but I didn't get to the bay Area.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun hike. Post some pictures of the newly painted areas of your house!

    ReplyDelete