My name is Lisa, and I'm a Mormon!

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 1& 2 Progression


Cameron and Jonathan, Cameron got smacked in the right cheek at school and he has a big shiner appearing on his cheek.

It is like cabin fever having to rest all the time. But we tell him that is how his eyes heal by resting and not doing much. He has complained about his eye hurting and that it really irritates him. We just put on lubricant and let it air out a bit then we put the eye patch back on to protect the sensitive tissues. It is quite the process. He is doing good and being a good trooper.
Last night
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhh2lQXUhAAmiGd7-0kPNwJ85dbgTg_yldUWDbdwiYz1PMq73KKmrED3nr1bZacOmmQGVlRrX3Wypoow-Qs3ZMt5NiLiy5nzAOSI1Gof11NEyZDgwu6elWfR0Y1iHDA-tmoKQnuqq1izoti/s1600-h/Jonathan+Day+1-2+004.jpg">
This morning


It made his day when his teacher called after school to see how he was doing.Thanks to all for the calls it helps him keep his morale up.

1 comment:

  1. it looks like he is doing well! I will be sure to keep him in my prayers :D
    I just had jaw surgery, so I can relate to the whole 'cabin fever' and having to relax and such. lol Ohh and the swelling! I hope he finds a way to release some of that pent-up energy :D

    ReplyDelete