My name is Lisa, and I'm a Mormon!

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jonathan's Eye Surgery Day









Yesterday afternoon we got the call from the Spokane Eye Clinic and they said his surgery had to be postponed 4 Cancer Patients needed emergency eye surgery. So we did what we usually do on Thursdays, School, Tutoring and then we ended the day with some friends at their house and Jonathan loves to play with their dog Tank.

Surgery is now October 20. Life is good, Paul and I went and got a new dishwasher and a trash compactor this morning. We are going to listen to Conference this weekend, the boys are going to get firewood, while the girls and I can Applesauce. Then we are going to be doing a little bit of installing.

During the Priesthood session we are going to go to the Mall and get some of the clearance items from the back to school rush. We are going to have a wonderful time. I guess we need to be what Gerald Lund would say, wo be unto the flexible for they will never be bent out of shape.

So October 20th it is 4 days before my birthday and my boy will be able to see even more what a wonderful gift for a mom to have her child be able to see really well. I am so excited. I have been looking forward to this, and I would have to say I was the one really bummed. It was going to be oh so perfect, but life isn't supposed to be that way, at least not my life.

Life is good and I am glad that we are all healthy and strong. Courtney has been feeling a little under the weather today and has been resting. She will be better for the weekend.

Toodles,

Love and Laughter
Mama Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment