My name is Lisa, and I'm a Mormon!

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kibius & Kale

When we got Kibius he was on a bad diet, he was eating bad dog food. Known to the Veternarians as a the typical SAD diet Standard American Diet of Junk food. Well lately he has been going a lot and I was wondering if he was cleansing or what since we were feeding him good and introducing fruits and vegetables into his daily diet slowly. Well yesterday I took him out to the snow and realized that he always has to eat some Kale daily on his potty trips and I thought that is why. I think he is ready now for the green smoothies, don't you?


He is so cute as he plays and gets more playful daily and making such great progresses. It has been a fun week as we have had him.



The boys love giving him a bath, he cleans up really good. He has been fun for Jonathan as Jonathan loves telling him what to do and giving him commands and teaching him tricks. Paul is teaching him that he is Alpha and he needs to obey.


Ahh..The fun we are having with a little puppy.

2 comments:

  1. I thought dogs were carnivores?

    Cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well can't they like a lot of veggies like we do? I know cute puppy, I am smitten and I was the one that DID NOT WANT A DOG!!! A BIRD IS TOO MUCH, NOW I DO want to get rid of Zoe the Sun Con year we have. She only likes boys and Kibius actually prefers me it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete