My name is Lisa, and I'm a Mormon!

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kibius

I know, we got a dog. A St Bernard Puppy. I think we are all smitten. He is so cute. His name by default is Kibius as we (the boys and dad) thought Goliath was a fabulous name and Jonathan kept on saying Kibius. We will definately be loving this dog. He is so cute. He had a bath last night with Jeremy and Jonathan and he got brushed and is mighty cute. We are so happy. We have a puppy. He walked Jonathan to the bus stop this morning and was cute with all of the kids. I think this will be a fun family dog for the next many years. He will be loved and walked daily and fed a good vegetarian diet and eat very healthy. Maybe he will learn to love the green smoothies also. Will keep you posted on that.




3 comments:

  1. OMG! He's so so so so so----- CUTE! I cant wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. That may be the most adorable puppy I have seen in my life. I am totally serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tif. He is really an adorable puppy. Jonathan is so cute with him as he tries to tell him what to do. Last night Jonathan didn't want to go to bed because he wanted to play with the puppy and I told him to go to bed now and get up early so he could play before school. He did just that and then he had fun taking him out to go potty and helping him train.

    ReplyDelete